Hello everyone my name is Gable Bonner and this blog is for my Seminar class at BVU.
-Things About Me
Like I said my name is Gable Bonner and I live in the small town of Estherville, IA. Estherville is 20 minutes away from Spirit Lake, Okoboji, or Iowa Great Lakes and is ruffly six miles from the Minnesota border. In high school I was as four sport athlete participating in football, wrestling, track, and baseball. I qualified for state in wrestling my junior and senior years placing 7th as a senior. I also qualified for state in track in shot put as a senior placing 16th. Along with playing sports I co created and CEO of Team Polarizer. Team Polarizer is a wrestling club we started in Estherville so that people have a chance to wrestle all year around and to promote the sport of wrestling.
Well that's a short bio of me Gable Bonner.
Generation WTF
No comments:
Post a Comment