1. Being family oriented will affect my financial plan by having to set aside money for traveling, food, and gifts.
2. Being driven will affect my financial plan by having to set aside money to allow me to do everything to succeed.
3. Being committed will affect my financial plan by having to set aside money so I can do what ever I need to be successful.
4. Being reliable will affect my financial plan by having to set aside money so I can be there for the people that need me.
5. Being loyal will affect my financial plan by having to set aside money so I can be there for my friends, family, and the people around me.
Gable, I think that you matched up your financial plan really well with your core values! I really like how you matched being family oriented with setting aside money to be able to do things with your family because that makes you able to do different things with them. I also like your match with loyalty because I am the same way and would like to be able to help out the people I really care about if they need it. I think you have picked great ways to budget your financial plan with the values you find important in your life!
ReplyDelete