Finalized Mission Statement
I will be myself. - I will not change my self for others.
I will strive to be close to my family. - I will make family and friends my #1 priority.
I will stand for honor, integrity, and loyalty. - I will do the right thing even if it is not the easiest.
I will be remembered for helping others. - I will lend a hand for those in need.
And I will live by this mission statement.
This is a great personal mission statement! If you stick to these life will be good!
ReplyDeletethis is a good mission statement to go by. It has everything you need in their to have a great day everyday.
ReplyDeleteI think that your mission statement sounds great as well. If you do these things that you put then they will match up well with the values that you want to have.
ReplyDeleteYou sound very committed to statement and i have no doubt you will stray from it, maybe make a daily effort to do something nice.
ReplyDelete