Friday, October 12, 2012

My Pride Shrine

What would I put in my pride shrine?

I would put a lot of family pictures the entire family not just my direct family. I would put my Colin Helmers wrestling trophy in it, because wrestling is a big part of my life and Colin was a friend of mine that died when he was in 6th grade and I was in 5th. I would also put my yellow wrestling shoes in there to show all the work I did. Other things I would put in there would be Iowa Hawkeye stuff, hunting, and fishing items. 

And that is what I would put in my pride shrine.

2 comments:

  1. Your pride shrine sounds awesome! You seem like you'd be a beast at wrestling! I also like the hawkeyes too, so you've inspired me to put some Iowa stuff in my shrine as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gable, i like the fact that you are very aware of what matters most to you. Maybe add to your shrine things that have inspired you to do the things that you do for example why do you wrestling?

    ReplyDelete