Smiling, I tend not to smile often. It is a chore to smile for me most of the time so lately I make myself smile when I walk past someone. So truly I need to just continue to smile more often. I need to just work on smiling in general.
Do you think anything changes in your interactions with people when you do smile? It would be interesting to note if people respond to you differently or not.
I think as you get to know more people, and have more "inside jokes" or relationships with them, smiling will come not as a chore but as a natural thing to do as you walk past them. Just like how I always think of you and seth playing song pop or whatever its called haha!
Don't we all! It's weird to think that a little thing like smiling can change how someone judges us when they first meet us! Smiling in general just makes people feel much more comfortable to be around.
Do you think anything changes in your interactions with people when you do smile? It would be interesting to note if people respond to you differently or not.
ReplyDeleteI think as you get to know more people, and have more "inside jokes" or relationships with them, smiling will come not as a chore but as a natural thing to do as you walk past them. Just like how I always think of you and seth playing song pop or whatever its called haha!
ReplyDeleteI love smiling, sometimes people say I smile or laugh too much. But I say how could you smile too much it be like having too much money!!
ReplyDeleteDon't we all! It's weird to think that a little thing like smiling can change how someone judges us when they first meet us! Smiling in general just makes people feel much more comfortable to be around.
ReplyDelete